Friday, August 7, 2009

marine wife on a friday night.

Friday's for me are always good days. Because it is the start of the weekend, and it means i have three full days  to spend with my hard working husband. Most of his hours during the week days  are spent being an amazing soldier for the marine corps. I  have SO much respect for my marine, and for every single other man and woman in the service. I have always respected the service men, just like most Americans do. My experience as a wife to a soldier is definitely a total new experience from just being a proud supportive American.  I never new the countless hours of brave training these courageous Americans endure to protect our country.
On  this particular Friday night Daniel got home pretty early, and we relaxed for a few hours before my sweetie got a migraine and i made him dinner and tucked my sick baby in bed. I hope he sleeps soundly and comfortably through the whole night so he is refreshed and feeling good by Saturday morning.
I have never had such a close relation with a soldier.The pride we Americans have for the soldiers who protect our country. It's a very new experience when your best friend, lover, and soul mate is the soldier who is risking their life. 
I know God has a plan for everything in every single persons life. I know God put Daniel in my life for a reason. Daniel has truly changed me in so many positive ways. I never want to take Daniel for granted. I treasure his love, dedication, and loyalty as my husband and my best friend so much. I thank god everyday. 
I have to tell my self on a daily basis that God blessed me by putting Daniel in my life.  I need to trust God completely to protect Daniel in a career field even though it is  quite terrifying.

These are just some thoughts I'm having tonight.

love love love



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jaimie that was so sweet! I will keep Daniel in my prayers too. I love reading about your life. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete