Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today is Sunday!

This Sunday morning started out like any other, a bowl of cereal while relaxing with my husband in bed for a good while. I got up for the day and cleaned up the house, and washed Daniels clothes. Every Sunday Daniel has to go get a haircut for work the upcoming week. Daniel got home a short while later, and we had subway for lunch. Daniel and I watched a few episodes of Dexter on showtime television. I don't think he really enjoys Dexter at all but he watches it and trys to enjoy it because he knows i do. So the day continued so I stopped torturing my husband and turned on a movie he would enjoy instead.
Daniel and I have really tried to gain complete Independence in our lives. There are so many subjects in my life that I really did not realize i was being dependant on my parents. It's truly shocking to realize how much my parents put into my life for my comfort and stability in my personal lifestyle. With great appreciation for the support my wonderful parents have given me in my lifetime, it is also a culture shock. When you are a young bird flying away from your nest for the first time, with such little experience in being in dependant and self sufficient. You are both ready for the new experience, and a little reserved for the fact of not knowing what to expect.
I am tired know so I'm going to sleep on the thoughts i have.
Good night i love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Blake and I just started watching Dexter because my brother said it was really good. At first, Blake and I thought it was really weird and creepy, but then we started to get into it. We are on seaon 2.

    I know what you mean about not realizing how much we rely on our parents. I have been learning to rely more on Blake and less on my parents.

    I like your new header!

    ReplyDelete